Thursday, September 4, 2008

time management?

The concept of time is one that I've pretty much always struggled with. I like being early. I like being able to do things without feeling rushed. I like knowing that I'll have time to complete one task without the thought of having to finish another one eating away at me.

Enter college life. My time management skills are not good! Now is a perfect example. I have about an hour and a half between my last class and my next one, and what am I doing? not homework! I have a feeling this will eventually come back to haunt me, but for now it's working.

I still feel like I'm in high school though. The small classes and the style of teaching just makes it feel very similar. but now I'm living with someone I had never met before. and washing clothes. and paying for a lot. haha fun?

anyway that's my little update! I'm off to class.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

about time managment >> it is to easy to mange your time in ramadan

and to do alot of things

****

ramadan kareem dr

M.Nassif said...

yeah it's indeed hard specially when you have many things to do
anyway do not judge college now it's still too early 4 that

I hope math and science still fill you with hope :P

later

M.Nassif said...

"Nor"
ramadan kareem
but it's "by Allison"
thanx 4 passing by

Abdullrhman Hassona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abdullrhman Hassona said...

I dono why many friends talking about TIME this days..
do u think its something wrong in our education system her in Egypt ?
i mean its coz we are here ?
Out it will be better ?
or its natural life to feel that we full from this stuff..
when i begin study i feel that I'm very bad with every thing, Allah , Myself and the study too