Wednesday, October 21, 2009

::::::::The good soul::::::::

It's not the wide lovely eyes they say they are green

and not the snow white skin glowing like a fantasy dream

or even the beautiful smile you wish immortality to eternally see

it's much more smaller things that mean the world to me

to be humble when you can act like a queen

to be so nice that you can't say no even when you need

to love ppl and love sharing with them your sighs and your dreams

your falls and when you are down things you aren't ashame to reveal

you never hide behind a mask or a fake attitude

like an open book easy to read all her thoughts

still have faith in a world near the edge of infidelity

look deep in her you see the true meaning of purity

read her this and laughter you will hear

"it can't be me !" no it's you my dear

see through my eyes and you will know what I mean

for all of this and much more I couldn't say

as I discover something new about you everyday

in the dark nights I repeat one call

my god plz Save the good soul
my god plz Save the good soul

No comments: