Monday, November 30, 2009

a memory


Possibilities..a place of mind you could get totally imprisoned within. A disease of profits versus losses with nothing granted in a game played by dice. And only faith can rescue you but faith isn't always there..that strong.

Kate Ivystorm weight was 170 kg when I first knew her 8 years ago but she was an incredible and delightful person though. Her weight made her a huge problem during high school that she turned into addiction soon after. Off course by the age of 16 she had no bf and one day she surprised me that a female teacher of hers came into her and not long after she told me she's turning into a homosexual person. I did my best convincing her she got all this wrong and she should fight for herself but how could such a remote person change the course of someone else's life.

Her father forced her many times into rehabilitation programs but in vain as Kate was so angry from everyone and everything around her including herself.

It's been now 5 years since I heard anything from Kate but every time I remember her story I feel so amazed how someone can just knock off the possibilities of a happier life fate may hide for him in just a moment. I keep thinking Islam might have saved Kate so much.

One of the wonderful things about our religion is how it gives you both obedience along with hope in a mixture that can only be made by Allah. We have a blessing in our hands that we should introduce to the whole world…shame some of us didn't yet figure it all.

NB: I'm living one of the happiest times in my life...thanks Allah for your blessings.


No comments: