Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stop !

The clock is ticking and all you can do now is to stare at the roof upon your bed, suddenly everything you planned to keep going on stops, all the time you have been protecting from getting wasted in useless activities is slipping away while the distance between you and your books gets wider in an eye blink, "I told you stop having shower just before going out", "your spine is too fragile for this sudden heavy work kid" I listen to the voices in total absence of my normal focus which might seem like indifference to them but it's not, now everyone is gone and the weak blue light is all I have for company...oh beside the ticking clock.

the analgesic is getting over the pain don't worry just a matter of time and the job will get done, goodness the timing is so bad for getting sick, such a nice start for the 1st paper final revision i think, I smile, well at least it's taking some sins away with it, but to get clean you should get killed for it, again I smile, oh God I'm indeed so weak, it took a very faint effort of fate to get me to bed, God please I'm desperate for your mercy, please restore me your gift of being well...a gift that gets visible only when we loose it !!.

Al 7amdolelah.

2 comments:

أخـــ مسلمة ـــت said...

speedy recovery ISA

when ALLAH wants smth to happen it's always the good timing

don't worry
I'm sure ALLAH won't let u down

I hope you get will very very soon and get back to your "dear Batna"

:P

M.Nassif said...

:P