Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Will You?

I always hated the tone of despair in anything dealing with my life , I always believed that however bad the situation is there is always a sideway or a back door no one is aware of to get out through it with a new update to my life experience , well...I guess this applies to bad times that might come across your path once or twice a year as some rough obstacles every now and then that give life a special taste and flavour i'd say.

But what if this is how your daily life goes!. Waking up every day with certain obligations towards yourself ,your family ,and your society that are way beyond your tolerance to hold and that noone ever gives you a slack if once you show some sluggish performance or weakness and sadly yourself is the first one in the long list of this "noone".
So every single day every one a bad time comes with the sunrise and disappears with the sunset leaving you nothing behind but a blaming voice inside for the lousy outcome of the day pushing you to a state of unavoidable depression...however because you believe there is always a way out you close your eyes and whisper to yourself "tomorrow will be better" and you hope that wounds of today will heal with the sought joy of tomorrow.

But the circle refuses to get broken and in vain your strength slowly fades and you catch yourself unable to remember the last time you were truely living happily till at the moment you are supposed to be the fighter you just surrender strangly with a silent call filling your soul inside saying "I'm sorry I swear I did my best now is the time I need you to come and rescue me.so will you?".

NB: I wish it's just "Internal Medicine" but I know it's not :) .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tomorrow will be better

a Real Meaning



eid sa3eed

M.Nassif said...

Yeah specially next sunday 1:01 pm
:)

الحسيني said...

أنا طبعاً مش فاهم حاجة
لكن بكرة هيكون أحسن إن شاء الله
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
المهم وحشتني جداً ربنا يعينك