Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A dreamer



A very dark long tunnel I'm in
my eyes can't see light but my faith sees one
a devil whispers in my ears "it's the eyes of delusion that you see"
I seek the answer within my heart but can't find one

I look inside and fear I feel
pity and sorrow for anyone comes near
to the ruins inside myself
deformed silence I sense in me
damaged soul broken and left
to despair to play his games with

my will is dying at the edge of my goals
where no barriers are left to fight but myself
it's so hard for a dreamer to lose his faith in people
and then weakness fills his soul with sadness and grief

why his eyes look troubled? everyone wonders
and loneliness camps in his shadow they say
like being hypnotized in a world that never sleeps
no one visualizes his pain buried deep
and he never blames anyone see!
everyone has his heavy burden to bear

like a lost ship crossing his destiny vast seas
reforming his existance into different dark themes
"what's missing ?!" he wonders at night
wishing the answer would fall from heaven
every time he seeks some peace within
his hope is no longer kept in one piece

shattered memories scattered with no care
and no one is near enough offering to share
the pain , the tale or even the lies
except for one rule that never dies
"
he is a dreamer" yes he is !
"if he stops for a moment being himself"
if he stops for a moment...being himself !.


6 comments:

آلاء محى said...

except for one rule that never dies
"he is a dreamer"


yes he is !!!


may be has dreams underestimated his pains

أخـــ مسلمة ـــت said...

The one who wrote these lines
should not stop being himself
even if HIS lines are loaded with sorrow, still they are always the most truthful

"what's missing ?!" he wonders at night
wishing the answer would fall from heaven"

let him be sure that the answer always comes from heaven , especially at night
but only if the one who "is near enough " be ALLAH
-------------
I wrote a very long comment but erased it
I don't want to be always the talkative person
:)
I hope u r feeling good

M.Nassif said...

first I owe you an apology for being that late in commenting back , but truthfully I had no power to type even a word in the past couple of days

آلاء محى
I don't know if I got exactly what u meant in ur comment but for sure all our dreams push us through some pain every once and while till they become true and the question that faces us at the end is...was it a fair price after all?
--------------------
أخــ مسلمة ــت
first thanks a lot for ur kind wishes I always feel somehow they come true in my worst life times....as for the "talkative" issue :P I already made a previous emphasis over being "so helpful" to me unlike what u think and I can only regret what u erased :( ....and u are right it's all about how u are with Allah so..Ya Rab !

Unknown said...

طيب ليه حضرتك مبتكتبش نفس الافكار بالعربي

انا لا ارفض اطلاقا ان حضرتك تكتب بالانجليزي

بالعكس .. لان حضرتك متميز فيه

لكن مرة عربي ومرة انجليزي

عشان الناس الغلابة بس

M.Nassif said...

نور
جزاكم الله خيرا على الإطراء الجميل
وبإذن الله حاضر سأجتهد انى أكتب أكتر بالعربى

:)

رابطة مدونون من أجل فلسطين said...

خليك ايجابي وشارك معانا فى رابطة مدونون من اجل فلسطين

http://bloggersforpalestine.blogspot.com/

جروب الرابطة على الفيس بوك ورابطها هو :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?success=1&id=60475654923#/pages/Bloggers-For-Palstine/60475654923